Import customs clearance of Brazilian pine at huangpu port o
The company's main operating wood species are: rosewood, wings, iron wood, beech, aloes, ebony, sandalwood, acid wood, flowers
Pear wood, camphor tree, boxwood, nanmu, linden wood, somber wood, fringe ebony
One: Hong Kong one has rich and experienced import experience of wood, log and wood products in guangdong port.
1.The fastest time for customers to inquire South America, Africa related timber import prices
2. Flexible and rapid technical processing of relevant packing list, F ticket and other declaration documents.
3. Can provide customers with quick disinfection, fumigation and quarantine at the port through reasonable request.
4. Save dock fees, cabinet rental fees and facilitate the fastest time to pick up the goods.
Ii: our company has the advantages of first-line wharf operation. We can handle the goods for customers, pick up the goods, load the containers, push the storage, transfer the port, destock the goods and store the goods.3
Four import plans per minute!
Logistics terminal (customs clearance disinfection field delivery factory
The working process
1 arrival bill of lading to exchange, half day
2 (or at the same time) declare the inspection in advance and issue the inspection sheet within 2 days
3 official declaration, release, 1 day
4 harbour tug, waiting in queue for disinfection and quarantine, sanitary treatment, 2-15 days
5 signature, take goods out of port, half a day
(the above is the working day loss of general operations, subject to the specific operating arrangement)
Advanced payment for customs clearance logistics of wood import:
1. Replacement fee: rmb300/ticket
2 dock charges F reimbursement)
3 cabinet hire charge F reimbursement)
4 reimbursement for towing container F)
5. Counter charge F reimbursement)
6 parking lot F reimbursement)
7. Tax payment: according to the tax bill, your company transfers accounts
Import tariff rate of wood: 0;Logs VAT 13%;Wooden square, plate value added tax 17%.
Documents required for inspection of imported timber:
1. Certificate of origin, packing list, contract, F ticket, plant inspection certificate, fumigation certificate, code sheet
2. Part of timber shall be applied for species certificate in forestry bureau (such as timber)
3. A certificate of endangered species is required for a small amount of wood (e.g. tribulus terrestris from South America, red sandalwood from India)
4. The log also provides the code sheet
5. We can apply for species and endangered species certificates for customers:
Materials required for handling endangered species - import and export of wildlife, precious trees, and exotic species and their products
Application form for administrative license of plant import and export management, trade contract, information, enterprise introduction, bill of lading, original production certificate, plant inspection certificate